Full Stop Ltd
Yew Tree House
143 Liverpool Road South
This member is prepared to commute daily: By negotiation (from Ormskirk).
This member is prepared to visit occasionally: World-wide (from Ormskirk).
Full Stop Ltd primarily works with engineering companies to create professional documents that communicate effectively, offering services such as:
• Clearly explaining new designs to a target audience by talking to experts and reading the engineering drawings
• Documenting processes and procedures
• Updating legacy documentation
• Writing reports and white papers
• Creating templates to make document creation easier and more professional
• Designing, authoring and updating most types of documentation
• Proofreading and editing documents to ensure consistency, style and standardisation
It has two full time authors each with a wealthof autoring experience spanning many industries:
Gavin Rattray is a technical author, editor and standards engineer, with experience in the oil and gas, power, nuclear, utilities, renewables, marine, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries.
Michelle Blair is a technical author, documentation manager, a web project manager and a PRINCE2 practitioner who has worked for the public and private sectors. She has experience in the IT, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, utilities and manufacturing industries.